Welcome to the Robert Morris University Housing Portal
You will begin by completing the housing contract and paying the required housing deposit. From there you will be directed to complete your profile information and the other features of our on-line system. To begin the process, please login using your RMU Username and Password.
Please remember the Undergraduate Admissions and housing deposit is non-refundable. This is a one time deposit. If you are a New Applicant, you pay the one time Undergraduate Admission deposit of $500. If you are a Returning Resident, you are required to pay the $250 deposit.
RMU Housing operates fourteen (14) residence halls, including traditional student rooms and apartments that provide for a variety of living options.
RMU Housing Advantages:
- No Commute
- Easy access to Academic Buildings and Campus Facilities
- Public Safety Police Patrol Area
- Individual Ethernet Connections
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Cable Television
- Furnished Units
- Community Activities and Great Programs
- A chance to make new friends
- No extra rent to pay if your roommate leaves
- Rent billed on university student account
- A TERRIFIC Living & Learning Experience!